Dedicated to Recovery
Here at Lannock Manor there is a vision held by all staff to provide individual with not only the support they need to follow their personal journey through Recovery and Rehabilitation, but also to provide new opportunities for them to develop themselves further as they do so. Our passions as a team drive us to forever be Dedicated to the service we provide, whilst allowing us to focus on the True Person and Individual that lies behind the term "Service User."
Our Goal is to provide a service that is forever responsive to individuals needs and interests, where both Staff and Residents are always learning in order to provide an improved quality of service.
A service that fights against the stigma of Mental Health and Promotes independence as well as the importance of one's Individuality.
In addition to the 2.5 acres of spacious grounds of Lannock Manor, the unit itself has 10 residential bedrooms (both double and single bedded) all with access to Wi-Fi and with TV connectivity. Lannock Manor also has it's own Library, Lounge, 2 Dining Rooms, Kitchen, Dual Reception Area, Laundry Room, 3 Bathrooms, Workshop and has an Art/Music Studio currently under development.
- 1:1 Recovery Based Activities
- Relaxation and Visualisation Sessions
- Cooking Sessions
- Woodwork and Craft Sessions
- Gardening Sessions
- Conservation Groups
- Local Community Trips
- Literacy Groups
- Creative/Expression Groups
- Country Walking Groups (inc. Metal Detecting)
- I.T Sessions (inc. Programming and Design)
- House Events (e.g. Music Festivals, Fundraising Fetes, etc.)
- Finance Planning and Budgeting Sessions
- Exercise Sessions
- Health and Wellbeing Groups
- Resident Led Care Planning Sessions